Who Is Eligible?
If you can agree to these terms then you are eligible.
The following requirements protect all members by assuring honor and integrity on the part of members and by minimizing medical risks and ensuring proper accountability while encouraging good health practices. All Sedera members must agree with and attest to the following statements:
- I believe that a community of moral, ethical and health-conscious people can most efficiently and effectively encourage and care for one another by sharing each other’s medical needs directly.
- I understand that Sedera Health is a benevolence organization, not an insurance entity. I also understand that while Sedera assures that every effort will be made to make sure that members fulfill their monthly sharing commitment, Sedera, in and of itself, can not guarantee payment of any medical expenses.
- I am a current employee, or eligible dependent of an employee, of a participating employer group and am eligible for membership with Sedera through that employer relationship.
- I agree to practice good health measures and strive for a balanced lifestyle.
- I agree to refrain from the usage of any form of illegal substances.
- I agree to submit to mediation followed by subsequent binding arbitration, if needed, for any instance of a dispute with Sedera or its affiliates.
- I agree to sign and submit a membership continuation agreement each renewal year confirming mycommitment to adhere to these principles.